we offer clients extensive experience in corporate and commercial law – gained in South Africa, Africa and internationally.
Our services include advice on
- Structuring transactions
- Selecting the most appropriate entity for transactions
- The Companies Act
- Structuring BEE transactions
- BEE Charters and Codes of Good Practice
- Advice on e-commerce transactions
- Planning of group structures
- Formation of companies, close corporations and partnerships
- Formation and use of business trusts
- Mergers, acquisitions and take-overs
- Capital markets advice and transactions
- New issues, rights offers and other exchange-related transactions
- Drafting of documents, such as sale agreements, leases, supply agreements, shareholders’ agreements, insurance policies and similar commercial contracts
- All aspects of pension and provident funds and employee benefits.