Project management is a methodical approach to planning and guiding project processes from start to finish. According to the Project Management Institute, the processes are guided through all stages: initiation, planning, executing, controlling and closing. We follow a combination of the PMBOK® and MPMM® project methodologies, in the execution of our projects.
By using this best practice methodology, we will:
- Reduce time spent completing project deliverables
- Decrease cost by saving time and effort to build deliverables
- Minimize change, risks and issues by defining your project properly before you begin
- Assure quality of deliverables, increasing your likely of meeting the customer’s requirements
- Monitor and control the project more efficiently, especially during the Execution phase
- Manage suppliers more effectively with comprehensive supplier contracts
- Improve staff performance by clarifying roles, responsibilities and delivery expectations
- Increase the likelihood of overall project success.
Emang Basadi and its Partners has consolidated their expertise to form a female led Project Resources Team, the team has combined expertise in the following fields:
- Health and Safety
- Construction Management
- Environmental Services
- Quantity Surveying
- Land Surveying
- Geo-Informatics; etc
Our individual partners has extensively experience in their respective fields and as a unit we give our clients the best services and high quality work.